The Laboratory of Human Potential Development in Education
The Laboratory’s activities are aimed at designing, supporting, and guiding system projects of human potential development of all educational stakeholders. The Laboratory conducts its activity at the level of educational institutions as well as on the municipal, regional, and federal levels. The Laboratory is established in partnership with the Sberbank Charitable Foundation “Investment to the Future”.
The Laboratory’s key focus areas are:
- design and promotion of learning and management technologies based on scientifically substantiated ideas of human potential development;
- expansion of the ideas of human potential development through cascade training of teaching and management staff and support of their activity;
- comprehensive professional support of the practice-oriented training of teaching and management staff; implementation of the personalized education technologies based on the existent practices and authentic scientific developments;
- analytical, methodical, and publishing activity targeted at supporting teaching and management staff within the human potential development programs.
The Laboratory’s research tracks:
- management, school studies, andragogy, pedagogy, and psychology for the system support of the human potential development program of the Sberbank Charitable Foundation “Investment to the Future“;
- counseling and expert support of the participants of the training programs;
- design of the programs and guidance for training and support of the diverse participants of the programs, as well as approbation and delivery of the programs;
- study, assimilation, and dissemination of the experience and best practices; development of the bank of materials on human potential development;
- methodological support of training and professional development of teaching and management staff.