The MCU Student Council was established in 2007. Since then our mission has been to represent and support the MCU students at all degree levels.
- To serve as the official representative body of the undergraduate and graduate students of MCU.
- To provide students with an opportunity for open discussion of issues.
- To organize, promote and conduct students’ events and projects.
- To provide support and assistance to every student’s initiative.
To join our community, write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization of the Council
- The president of the Student Council
The Council is headed by the President who is elected by students. The President appoints a Secretary of the Council and a Vice President as members of the Executive Committee. Any student has the right to elect or to be elected.
- The Coordination Committee
The Committee has power to make decisions in accordance with the Council’s mission. It consists of twenty members and includes voting members, such as
– Student presidents of the institutes,
– Leaders of students’ organizations (SMM-Center, Volunteer Center, Cultural events, Student Sport club, etc)
– Heads of divisions
- The Student Council Divisions at the MCU Institutes
All meeting of the Student Council are open to students.