If you are interested in joining the MCU International Faculty, please become acquainted with the employment procedure adopted by MCU.
Please contact one of the MCU institutes where you would like to work at and submit the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of certificate of education
- CV and list of published works
- Application for employment
If you have been successfully approved as MCU employee, before joining MCU faculty you need to provide the legalized or apostille certificate of education to the MCU Human Resources Department.
It is a procedure of legalizing education documents to be fully valid in Russia. You can legalize your documents only in the country of issue.
It is a facilitated legalization procedure. If your country is member of the Hague Apostille Convention, 1961, you can receive an Apostille stamp on the original document or on separate paper attached to the original document in the official language of the country of issue.
You can browse the list of the member country here.
- Legalization is not required if the country that issued your document has a legalization abolishment agreement with Russia.
Browse the list of such countries here.
For assistance with legalization, apostille and validation of your documents please contact the Main State Center for Education Evaluation.
Please contact the MCU institute where you intend to be employed and request to have the following documents prepared and submitted on your behalf at the MCU International Relations Department.
- Electronic copy of your passport
- Visa application
- Copy of paid state duty
- Administrative note addressed to the Head of the International Relations Department
The International Relations Department will issue an invitation required for an employment visa within 45 days. Please submit all the documents in due time.
Please bring the following documents in order to have your employment contract issued:
- Handwritten application for employment stating your department and salary signed by the head of your department and specialist of the Academic Services.
- Certificate of health, form 302H
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Medical insurance covering the whole period of your stay
- Notarized translations of your passport, certificate of education, legalized/apostille certificate of education
- Migration card
- 4 photos 3х4 cm