The MCU Fundamental Library is an enormous resource that comprises more than 1,000,000 volumes and a broad data network of electronic study materials allowing 18,500 users to use them for their studies and research. The Library has offices in all of the MCU institutes where students and researchers can study comfortably in the reading halls with access to the Internet. International students can access the collections and electronic services of the Library according to their enrollment contract.
The Fundamental Library provides
- Data search in the electronic catalogs of the Subscription and Reference sections of the Library, as well as the library offices in the institutes.
- Lending books, peer-reviwed journals, various editions and documents.
- Comprising reference lists for research papers by request of students and staff.
- Access to electronic library systems and other data sources.
- Index-linking of articles and periodicals by UDC and Library-Bibliographical Classifications for MCU authors.
- Electronic bibliographic reference.
- Cross-library reader’s card.
- Scanning and recording data on computer media.
How to use the Fundamental Library
- To use the Library services, you need to receive a reader’s card.
- Please visit one of the Library’s offices with your student or staff ID and 1 photo (3х4 cm).
- You can already use the Catalogue Search to find various books and articles. However, with the reader’s card you can create an online library account that provides advanced options of pre-ordering and selecting books.
Address: MCU Main building, 7th floor, Room 3105
4 Vtoroy Selskohoziajstvenny proezd, Moscow, 129226
Tel.: +7 (499) 181-68-60
Office hours: 9 a.m. — 6 p.m.
Monday to Friday