School of Water Sports and School of Martial Arts are part of the MCU’s athletic activities.
MCU students may join a wide range of sports groups, which are led by professional instructors and coaches. Students themselves can apply for opening new groups. Others are aimed at training the MCU teams and formed by trained athletes.
List of groups
- Martial arts
- Aerobic gymnastics
- Aerobic fitness
- Sports tourism
New INSST building comprises gyms and sports halls for diverse types of training, which feature facilities of the world’s leading brands.
- Weightlifting hall is supplied with multiple implement such as grips and plates as well as kettlebells, body bars, dumbbells and medicine balls.
- Gym is equipped with machines for sportsmen to build muscle and increase strength.
- Martial arts hall is intended for wrestlers to practice judo, sambo, jiu-jitsu, Greco-Roman wrestling and freestyle wrestling.
- CrossFit hall features a large power rack, gym machines for different muscle groups and apparatus for training with free weights.
- HD Golf Simulator is the most precise simulator. Four cameras record the moves of the brassie and ball. The simulator visualizes golf courses by means of thousands of actual photos.
- Cardio room is supplied with rowing machines, stationary bicycles and treadmills for practicing cyclic sports.
- Playing sports hall allows athletes to play football, basketball and volleyball.
- Gymnastics hall is intended for both rhythmic and artistic gymnastics athletes as well as allows to do training sessions in aerobics. It is equipped with a trampoline, a high bar, a pommel horse, a vaulting buck, an hoops, among others.