On May 18, Interfax presented its annual ranking of Russian universities that deliver training programs in the field of State and Municipal Management.
Moscow City University has been enlisted among the top-20 Russian management-training universities.
According to the ranking, the leaders of the top 20 educational institutions in the field of State and Municipal Management are Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), HSE University, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Financial University, and Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. In total, the ranking includes 50 Russian universities. See the ranking of the universities here.
The quality of training civil service personnel remains a crucial issue for the system of national, regional, city and municipal administration.
The universities have been evaluated according to 5 indicators:
- Number of delivered profiles of higher education training programs in the field of State and Municipal Management;
- Number of scientific papers by the university staff published in international journals in 2019-2021;
- Number of scientific papers by the university staff published in the journals of the High Attestation Commission (HAC) list on the subject of State and Law in 2019-2021;
- Average citation of the scientific papers by the university staff published in the journals of the HAC list on social science in 2017-2021;
- Number of graduates with cum laude diplomas in 2021.