On 29th March, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Primary Education at the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University, Ekaterina Ryabova, visited MCU. Representatives from the International Relations Department and the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Education were present at the meeting from MCU.
Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University has been a long-standing partner of MCU. Over the years, fruitful cooperation between the two universities has involved student exchange programs as part of academic mobility, as well as equal participation of faculty members from both universities in scientific conferences held at MCU and Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University.
During the meeting, issues related to expanding the scope of cooperation between MCU and Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University were discussed, including:
- Joint development of a master’s program in Pedagogical Education (44.04.01) in collaboration with the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Education.
- Attracting foreign applicants to the main educational programs of the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Education in the 2023/2024 academic year, as well as programs for training scientific and pedagogical faculty in graduate school.
- Development of scientific cooperation and academic mobility in the field of primary and pre-school education and educational psychology.
- Exchange of academic staff for the purpose of conducting open lectures, master classes, and seminars.
- Participation of faculty members of Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University in scientific conferences, symposia, and other events held at MCU.
As a result of the meeting, it was decided to continue expanding the areas of cooperation between the universities in the discussed directions in the coming academic year.