On August 23-24, 2018, MCU will participate in the International Seminar on Teacher Cultivation and Education, hosted by the University of Taipei, Taiwan. The University of Taipei is the oldest university in Taiwan and the only one administered by the Taipei City Government. The Seminar is an open platform for discussion of challenging educational issues between the distinguished teachers’ training universities of Europe and Asia: University of Taipei, Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University and Moscow City University.
At the Seminar the MCU’s staff will present several reports regarding keynote educational issues:
- Chinese Language Teacher Education in Moscow City University: Tradition and Innovation
Valentina Vashkyavichus, Associate professor at the Institute of Foreign Languages
- National Standards and Curriculums for School Education: World and Russia Trends
Kirill Barannikov, Head of Department for Strategic Development
- The Main Features of Unified State Chinese Exam in Russia
Oksana Malykh, Senior lecturer at the Chinese Language Department
- The Theory of Lev Vygotsky and Modern Educational Practices
Igor Shiyan, Deputy Director of the Institute of System Projects
- Internationalization of the City University
Daria Milyaeva, Head of the International Relations Department
The participants of the Seminar will also join a vibrant cultural program, visiting the Tianmu university campus and the National Palace Museum.