Moscow City University and the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia invite to participate in the International Scientific Conference ‘Informatization of Continuing Education 2018 (ICE-2018)’ scheduled for October 14-17, 2018.
The conference is devoted to special aspects and perspectives of development and application of digital educational resources, digital and distance learning platforms, training of teachers for work in digital environment, developing content, methods and tools of teaching computer science in general, higher and continuing education systems.
The Conference will bring together leading world and Russian developers, scientists and educators, whose areas of expertise include problems of education and upbringing in digitized education and society.
The working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
Key discussion issues
- Designing educational e-resources
- Using innovate technologies in teaching and upbringing
- Designing information environment for educational institutions
- Information support for assessing and improving education quality
- Ensuring information transparency and security of education system
- Trends and development prospects of computer science teaching methods and content
- Training teachers to use ICT in education
October 14 – check-in and registration of participants
October 15 – registration of participants, opening, plenary and sectional meetings
October 16 – registration of participants, plenary and sectional meetings
October 17 – breakout sessions, closing of the Conference
For more information please visit the Conference official page.
E-mail of the Organizing and Programme Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +7 (915) 205-68-81
Postal address: 117198, Miklukho-Maklaya 6, UNISOP