The IB Provider Center at MCU invites everyone interested to take part in the spring seminars dedicated to the IB Primary Years Program (PYP). All participants will be awarded with the IB certificates after completion of the training.
Administrators, coordinators and teachers who
- work in schools that realize the IB program
- had an induction by their PYP coordinator
- taught approximately six months in an IB World School offering the PYP
- collaboratively planned at least one unit of inquiry.
The IB PROVIDER-CENTRE of Moscow City University provides qualified professional development and educational consultancy services, methodological support to educational institutions with close links to the International Baccalaureate (IB). Workshops are held in cooperation with IB.
The training is also appropriate for those who have worked with the program for some time but feel the need to revisit the basic philosophy and framework of the program.
This workshop assists teachers who are currently enrolled at an IB World School offering the PYP but who did not attend category 1 workshop training before commencing their responsibilities. It assumes a familiarity with the planning process and the philosophy of the PYP.
The workshop environment supports you as a lifelong learner through reading and discussing current pedagogy and research, and offers insights and questions on your journey to implement the PYP.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP:
- You will develop your personal knowledge and understanding of the essential elements of the program;
- deepen your understanding of international mindedness and the learner profile;
- prepare yourself for planning, teaching and assessing students;
- develop skills to analyze and refine the school’s program of inquiry.
Workshop fees — 77 850 roubles for each participant
Duration — 15 hours
The fees include:
• Tuition and workshop materials
• Lunches during the workshops
• Refreshment breaks and water during the workshops
Step 1. Register for the event via the form and get an invoice
Step 2. Sign an agreement and pay invoice before the event.
Address: 8, Sadovaya-Samotechnaya Street, Moscow, Russia, Moscow City University