The Career Service is aimed at supporting MCU students and alumni in terms of employment, career development, and internship opportunities. We provide assistance within the following focus areas:
Students and alumni
- Consulting on efficient behavior strategies on the job market, practical job search methods, self-introduction techniques, writing CV and cover letters.
- Providing support on employment issues
- Arranging job fairs, career days, and professional workshops offering wider career opportunities for MCU students and alumni
- Providing information on the current tendencies at the field-specific job markets, updating on new jobs and internships
- Disseminating promotion information on further education and career development options
- Providing access to the database of available job and internship opportunities
- Arranging student internships within the MCU’s structural departments
Apply online for an internship at MCU
Employers and partner organizations
- Collecting and updating the database of job-seeking alumni and available job positions and internships offered by partner organizations
- Collaborating with employers on job-relevant issues, providing access to the alumni database
- Coordinating structural departments on the procedure and implementation of student internships
- Cooperating with the government offices, employment bureaus, non-profit associations on developing employment potential and streamlining job-seeking procedures
- Collecting and processing employment statistics to provide accountability to the municipal officials and the MCU leadership
Annually, more than 1 100 organizations in Moscow and the Moscow Region provide MCU students with bases for practical placement. MCU has signed long-term agreements with many of them on the provision of practical placements for students.
Search for job offers in the MCU Career group on Vkontakte or on the MCU’s page on Head Hunter.
MCU invites employers and businesses to participate in the MCU Job Fair 2022. The Job Fair is an opportunity to present your company to MCU graduates and to offer employment to the most talented and promising among them. Please contact The MCU Career Service at email@example.com to join the Job Fair. See more information in the post.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Room 2402, 4/2 Vtoroy Selskohoziajstvenny proezd, Moscow, Russia
The MCU Job Fair 2022
Moscow City University invites employers to participate in the MCU Job Fair 2022
From a student to a Doctor of Sciences
The MCU Museum spoke about the history of the World Teacher’s Day
Meeting with graduates at the Department of French Language and Linguistic Didactics
Third-year students of the Institute of Foreign Languages met the graduates at the Department of French Language and Linguistic Didactics
MCU enters the ranking of Moscow’s best universities according to hh.ru
MCU enters the Ranking 2020-2021 of best Moscow’s universities according to the headhunting website hh.ru
The successes of The ‘Moscow’s Teacher Certificate’ project in 2020
MCU launched the 2020–2021 certification of student teachers within the city educational project ‘Moscow’s Teacher Certificate’.
Online Employment Marathon
My Career will provide students and alumni with an opportunity to find the job of their dreams.
Where the designer’s career path starts
My career and IKEA launch a free online course for those who want to apply for the position of a designer at IKEA and complete the selection test successfully.
The faculty of the Institute of Secondary Vocational Education undergo qualification certification
The Institute of Secondary Vocational Education tests a tool for precise and unbiased certification of the faculty’s qualifications.
New career opportunities for international students
According to the new legislation, international students studying at Russian universities in the full-time mode are allowed to work without any special work permits.