Simulator – Efficient Management of Educational Institution
The simulator offers various benefits for the headteacher in forming the management team. The prinicpal will have the opportunity to:
- assess the diagnostic results and development of managerial competencies of teachers and administrative staff who have undergone the simulator;
- receive information for making decisions on the formation of a personnel reserve in a real school;
- enhance the efficiency of the existing management team;
- work on complex tasks as a single cohesive team.
The simulator also brings benefits to students, teachers, deputy headteachers, and novice managers. The participants will:
- take on the role of a virtual headteacher;
- practice skills in personnel management, resource allocation, process management, information analysis, and achieving results;
- learn how to analyze management statements;
- witness the consequences of their decisions, whether they are accepted or not, through making over 600 management decisions in a virtual environment.
The program offers several advantages:
- modularity, allowing participants to choose the specific options they need, such as team building, individual training, and diagnostics;
- online access, available 24/7, allowing participants to complete the programme without interrupting their main work;
- game format, making the learning experience engaging and interactive.