On May 15, The 10th Scientific-Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Sports and Physical Education of the Younger Generation” was held at MCU in the online format. The Conference assembled for discussion more than 150 participants including university and school teachers, methodologists, students, and sports experts from Russia, and around the world.
To emphasize the focus on healthy lifestyle, The Conference opened with a short complex of physical exercises to tune the participants up for a busy schedule. Alexander Stradze, Director of The Institute of Natural Sciences and Sport Technologies, expressed gratitude to the Organization Committee and highlighted the continuity of The Conference which has been held since 2010.
MCU Rector Igor Remorenko emphasized the importance of physical exercises in the current circumstance of self-isolation due to COVID-19. Rector mentioned the significance of developing personalized approach to physical education and applying innovations in the school and university education practices.
The Conference schedule consisted of two parts: Plenary Session featuring 5 reports by renowned sport experts followed by 5 discussion sessions.
- Professor Natalia Rubtsova, Russian State University Of Physical Education, Sport, Youth And Tourism
Inclusive programmes of adaptive physical education and sport in the education system
- Professor Fikrat Kerimov, Uzbekistan State Institute of Physical Education
Innovative approaches to physical training of professional sportsmen
- Tatiana Polukhina, Executive Director of The Federation of Fitness Aerobics in Russia
Integration of the fitness industry with the needs of society
- Alexander Yezdov, Director of the School No 1788 in Moscow
Physical education lessons at school: from duty to drive
- Professor Sergey Lyovushkin, Russian State University Of Physical Education, Sport, Youth And Tourism
Modern technologies for evaluation and improvement of personal fitness of the younger generation
- Health-improving technologies in adaptive physical education.
- Technologies of sports training of the 21st century.
- Specific character of the development of modern fitness technologies.
- Physical education in the context of the development of modern education.
- Educational environment: informatization, development prospects, risks, safety
The participants were involved a vibrant debate on the key issues, and by the end of the Conference defined the major concepts and development trajectories that require theoretical elaboration, as well as oportunities for test and application.