At the end of the academic year, MCU academic staff, student organizations, and student councils will discuss key outcomes and successful cases in the field of youth policy.
The round table’s program includes:
- Polina Penzina with the report Student organisations: figures, results and prospects (Department of Communications and Youth Policy);
- Sergey Vvedenskiy with the report On the formation of the student activists within Institute of Natural Sciences and Sport Technologies (Institute of Natural Sciences and Sport Technologies);
- Svetlana Senatskaya withy the report On the results and prospects of development of educational work at the Institute of Secondary Vocational Education named after K.D. Ushinsky (Institute of Secondary Vocational Education named after K.D. Ushinsky);
- Anastasia Fetisova with the report Moral and patriotic education among students in a multicultural educational environment (Institute of Foreign Languages);
- Irina Endlina with the report On the work of mentors in the academic year 2021/2022 (Student Organisation MCU Mentors);
- Yuriy Smirnov with the report Prospects and Formats for the Development of the MCU Council of Students and Postgraduate Students in the New Academic Year (MCU Council of Students and Postgraduate Students).
Sulaka Savva, Head of the Department of Communications and Youth Policy, will moderate the discussion.
All are welcome to attend.