The Department is responsible for administration and support for doctoral and postdoctoral research at Moscow City University. Postgraduate education is the level of higher education that aims at training research and teaching staff. Within their studies, doctoral research scholars complete theses and obtain the qualification of a researcher instructor.
Doctoral research offers scholars:
- 44 specializations of training research and teaching staff in 14 different fields;
- State accreditation for providing educational services in all the fields;
- State-funded tuition;
- Russia’s leading training of research and teaching staff;
- Individual learning routes;
- Scholarship opportunities and provision of scientific and methodological literature;
- Opportunities for publishing research findings in leading peer-reviewed journals;
- 10 dissertation boards where scholars can defend their doctoral and postdoctoral theses.