MCU invites experts in innovations, young enterpreneurs, student and teacher teams interested in development of education to take part in The 7th Сompetition of Innovations in Education 2020. The Competition is arranged by HSE University’s Institute of Education, The Rybakov Fund and The Agency for Strategic Initiatives and is aimed at promoting breakthrough ideas in education. In 2020 The Competition is conducted in the online mode.
The finalists will have an opportunity to develop their projects at the Business Accelerator Summer School 2020. The experts will support the participants in improving their work and assist them in contacting potential investors. A special CovEd nomination is offered to the projects that suggest solutions for education in the circumstances of pandemia.
Choose one of the categories and apply before May 17
- CovEd – for projects that have been started due to the pandemia.
- Digital Reality – for teachers who successfully align traditional teaching skills with digital technologies.
- Digital tools for higher education – projects that develop digital solutions for universities
- EdTech – projects that are aimed to improve the quality of outside the classroom teaching and learning.
- Solutions for inclusive education
- School as a social hub – projects that promote human resource development at schools, build up social networks and improve learning environments.
- Communicate it – communication technologies for students and teachers.
- Activity-based learning technologies – projects that promote health and proactive lifestyle at schools.
- Career guidance – support of young people in choosing educational and career trajectories.
- Corporate trainings for businesses – projects that offer talent management and human resource developemnt solutions for companies.
- Edutainment – projects that feature development of educational tourism, cultural and educational public events.
The best 35 projects will be selected for the Business Accelerator Summer School 2020 and the finalists will receive a travel grant to present their project in any place of the world.
For more information please visit the official website.