On May 20—21, MCU’s Research Institute of Urban Studies and Global Education invites students, university alumni, and newly-employed teachers to the International Conference “Starting a Teacher’s Career: Challenges and Perspectives“.
The conference will be held within the 5th Annual International Symposium “Education and City: The Third Mission of the University” in the blended format.
The conference aims to discuss the issues of the development of professional subjectivity of newly-employed teachers in the context of education transformation.
The conference will welcome senior students of universities and colleges, newly-employed teachers in kindergartens, schools, colleges, and universities (less than 5 years of employment), as well as mentors and heads of practical training.
The conference will include the following tracks:
- The trends in transformation of modern education;
- Efficient technologies of teaching subjects and building cross-disciplinary networks;
- Teacher as a subject of professional development;
- Teaching internship: career launch or reality shock?
- Practices and technologies of newly-employed teachers’ mentorship.
To register for the conference, please fill in the form before March 15. To participate as a listener, please select “No report” in the “Type of report” item of the application form.
All updated information is available on the Conference’s website.