Academic credentials: Doctor of Sciences in Philology, Associate Professor
- theory of linguistics
- methods of scientific research
- theory of translation
- training of translators
- memory studies
- linguistics and cultural studies
- theory of communication
Introduction to the Theory of Cross-Cultural Communication
Practice of Oral and Written Speech (English)
Theoretical Aspects of Translation
General Translation Theory
Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpreting
Special Aspects of Translating Modern Political Discourse
Period of Teaching and Research Service
Education and Degrees
Higher education, Specialist’s degree (linguist, translator, teacher)
Linguistics and Cross-Cultural Communication
Total Period of Employment
- Tivyaeva I. V., Abdulmianova D. R. Digital politeness in online translator and interpreter training: The lessons of the pandemic // Training, Language and Culture. 2023. Vol. 7, No. 1. P. 101−115.
- Tivyaeva I. Exploring new ways in translator and interpreter training: A student adaptation perspective. New Voices in Translation Studies, 2021, Vol. 24, pp. 104−117.
- Tivyaeva I. Linguistic memory studies: Track record and prospects. EzikovSvyat. 2021. Vol. 19(2), pp. 7−14.
She lectures and conducts workshops as a visiting professor at foreign universities and acts as a reviewer and opponent of dissertations for the degree of Candidate of Philological Sciences, Doctor of Philological Sciences in 5.9.8. Theoretical, Applied and Comparative Linguistics.
Besides, she is a Deputy Chairman of the Dissertation Council 72.2.007.09 at MCU and a member of the editorial board of “MCU Journal of Philology. Theory of Linguistics. Linguistic Education”.