We invite specialists of Moscow Department for Education, directors, psychologists, school counselors, teachers, specialists of social institutions, academic staff, as well as undergraduate and graduate students to take part in the discussion of volunteering among young adults.
The aim of the round table is to build a common platform for discussion of such issues, as development of school volunteering infrastructure and training of specialists for school volunteering centers.
- Volunteering as a key factor for choosing future career
- Volunteering as a tool for professional development of schoolchildren
- Opening job positions for high school and university students at social and commercial institutions
- Psychological willingness of young adults to volunteer
- Hand-on experience: volunteering in educational institutions
- Involving volunteers in projects of social importance
- Encouraging young adults to volunteer
- Social importance of volunteering (self-fulfillment in social life)
To participate, please register until April 24 by the following link.