The Institutes of Foreign Languages invites teachers, students and everyone interested in foreign languages to take part in the conference dedicated to teaching foreign languages in digital age.
- Being professional teacher in digital age
- Innovative approaches to teaching foreign languages
- Neuro-linguistic methods of teaching French
- Benefits of digital platforms for teaching English
- Promoting international academic mobility for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs
- Digital tools for teachers’ continuing professional development
There will be 4 sections, each dedicated to teaching one of European languages: English, French, German and Spanish.
|11.00 — 11.30||Registration|
|11.30 – 13.00||General session|
|13.00 – 13.45||Lunch break|
|13.45 – 16.30||Round tables, workshops and seminars|
English — Conference hall (room 240)
French — Library (6th floor)
German — Room 226
Spanish — Room 311