The Expert Council fulfils the following tasks:
- Generating prospective proposals on updating the learning content with regard to the services of The Moscow Electronic School (The MES);
- Discussing modifications of the thematic framework of The MES;
- Discussing and determining diversified learning outcomes to plan working programs;
- Discussing deficit and complicated issues of educational content;
- Developing methodological and technological solutions as instructional guidelines for teachers;
- Expert evaluation and drafting technical specifications to develop The MES software;
- Expert evaluation of technical specifications on the design of advanced monitoring toolsets for the new learning outcomes assessment;
- Evaluation of experimental work of schools that are engaged in pilot-testing of the new MES elements.
The Council brings together:
- Leading teachers of educational institutions in Moscow;
- Experts on the development of the Thematic Framework at the Institute of Education Content, Methods, and Technology;
- Experts in subject areas;
- Authors of training packages;
- The teaching staff of leading universities;
- Researchers and experts in the field of education.