Elena Nekhorosheva, Head of the Laboratory for Personal Development and Health Preserving, Institute of Business Administration, MCU, and Elena Alekseycheva, Professor, Institute of Humanities, MCU, will be moderators of the discussion platform “Daily educational migration of children as a phenomenon of the modern megapolis” within the 2nd Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Participation Practices” held from 16 to 18 May, 2019.
Olga Galuzina, Eduard Volodin, Olga Pankova, Ekaterina Bokova, Elizaveta Martynova, Irina Demyanenko (Russia) will take part in the event. The speakers will discuss the results of creating educational complexes in Moscow several years ago and analyze the phenomenon of children’s everyday educational movements in the city.
The representatives of the teaching community, expert parent community, management and business will have answers to the following issues:
- What is the actual accessibility of educational services in Moscow today?
- What is the connection between the spatial structure of the city and the educational services?
- Is the megapolis’s transport development a factor for growth of everyday educational migration?
- How can children’s everyday educational movements in search for educational services be classified? When are they appropriate and when excessive?
- How can the city resources be used for children’s socialization during their everyday movements?
5B Malyj Kazennyj pereulok, Moscow, Institute of Foreign Languages.