To commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the Soviet School of Psychology, the Institute of Psychology, Sociology and Social Relations will hold the Research Conference “The Origins and Evolution of Russian Psychology“. The Conference is arranged in partnership with Herzen University, RUDN University, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, and Perm State Humanitarian Pedagogical University.
At the Conference the participants will have a chance to listen to the reports by Russian, Belorussian, and German researchers, students and teachers of Russian universities, members of the Russian Society of Psychologists.
Key discussion issues
- Moscow School of Psychology
- Russian psychological schools
- Clinical psychology
- Pedagogical and adult psychology
- Management psychology
- Aerospace psychology
- Outstanding Soviet psychologists
- Acmeology as a Soviet phenomenon
- Issues of personality, education and society in humanities and social sciences
All participants will receive certificates.
Registration 10.00 — 11.00
Plenary sessions: 11.00 — 17.00
27 Petrovsko-Razumovsky proezd, Moscow
Institute of Psychology, Sociology and Social Relations