Join a revealing discussion titled Big Data in Education: Myth or Reality? featuring top-knotch researchers at the International Conference “Big Data in Education”.
The discussion will be dedicated to constructing repositories of digital educational objects that represent one of the key factors of national and regional educational systems development. The effective usage of orgaizations’ educational environments and students’ personal learning spaces depends on the efficiency of user support systems and the methods of processing the data generated by the information systems.
The session will feature the experience of analyzing repositories of digital educational objects, in particular, the largest repository in Europe – the MES (Moscow Electronic School) library.
- Karlos Delgado Kloos, professor, University Carlos III in Madrid (Spain, Madrid)
- Igor M. Remorenko, rector, Moscow City University (Russia, Moscow)
- Marianna Lebedeva, director, “TemoCenter” (Russia, Moscow)
- Artyom Ermolaev, co-founder and leader of autonomous non-profit organization “Smart Cities”, professor of practice at the Higher School of Economics (Russia, Moscow)
- Alexey Semenov, academician of the Russian Academy of Education, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, director of the Institute of Educational Informatics of the Federal Research Center “Informatics and Management” of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia, Moscow)
- The infuence of data mining on the educational content and the practice of its institualization
- Learning analytics in repositories of educational objects
- Development of data-driven pedagogy in Russia
Register to participate in the conference.