The XII Annual International Conference of the Eurasian Association for Education Assessment (EAOKO) will be held from October 19 to October 21 and hosted by Moscow City University and the HSE Institute of Education. The event will be held in a mixed format: online and offline at the MCU Representative building (8 Sadovaya-Samotechnaya Street, Moscow).
This year’s key agenda of the conference will be:
- to ensure a comprehensive quality assessment of higher education;
- to provide advanced training institutions with resources to assess the quality of education;
- to assess literacy and competence.
The participants will attend plenums, sections, round tables, and webinars and meet experts from CIS and other countries, as well as representatives of leading international organizations, educational development institutions, and education quality assessment agencies.
We are privileged to invite Russian and foreign specialists, education quality assessment researchers, as well as undergraduates and graduates of relevant programs to participate in the event.
If you want to participate as a listener or have a scientific report to deliver, please register on the website. It should be noted that registration for participants and speakers ends on different days:
- October 5 – the end of registration of speakers (participants with reports);
- October 12 – the end of the registration of offline listeners;
- October 17 – the end of registration of online listeners.
The participation format can be chosen on the registration site. Online joining instructions will be sent to the participants approximately 3 days before the event.