The First International Education Symposium «Education and City: Partnership for Success» is aimed to integrate the most up-to-date international and Russian experience in the arrangement of co-existence, co-evolution and co-operation of the cities and universities.
- City as an educational space
- The quality of education
- Ensuring quality in distance education in global setting
- The second language acquisition, bilingualism and multilingualism
- Curriculum development: educational programs and technologies
- Education leadership: theory and practice
- Special needs education in a global scope
- Internationalization of education
- Urban space: traffic infrastructure, urban housing, urban design and architecture
Conference languages: Russian, English
For more information please visit the official page of the Symposium.