On November 18—19, the 4th International Conference “Modern Didactics” will be held online. The Conference will be dedicated to the personalization of digital education.
The relevance of the topic is justified by the fact that education has momentarily entered digital reality for the last 1.5 years. Online courses, digital profiles and traces, and distance learning have become a routine in general and higher education. This transformation provides a wide range of opportunities for designing education in families. The child may become a subject of learning and development, and it leads to the new challenge of personalized human potential development.
The program of the Conference will include thematic sessions on the following topics:
- Experience in personalization of learning in primary school: how to design an applicable program on the subject;
- Experience in personalization of learning in middle school: how to design an applicable program on the subject;
- Experience in personalization of learning in high school: how to design an applicable program on the subject;
- Experience in personalized learning in the university: how to build on the needs of students;
- Practices of personalization with the use of digital solutions: how to prove the efficiency of the programs;
- Personalized management of learning process: how it is possible in school;
- Personalized management of learning process: how it is possible in the university;
- International research on personalization of learning: the present and part (review);
- The subjectiveness of learning activities: challenges and risks of digital transformation;
- Evidence and measurement of personalization, efficient feedback models;
- Psychological fundamentals of personalized models in education;
- Criticism of personalization of learning: fundamentals and arguments;
- Technological digital solutions for personalization of learning: mathematical models and algorithms;
- Economic efficiency of personalized models;
- Legal issues of personalization of learning.
Please fill in the form to register for the presentation and submit your paper before October 29.
To participate as a listener, please fill in the form before November 5.