The Fundamental Library of MCU is an enormous resource that comprises more than 1,000,000 volumes and a broad data network of electronic study materials allowing 18,500 users to use them for their studies and research. The Library has offices in all of the MCU institutes where students and researchers can study comfortably in the reading halls with access to the Internet. International students can access the collections and electronic services of the Library according to their enrollment contract.
The Fundamental Library provides the following services
- Data search in the electronic catalogues of the Subscription and Reference Sections of the Library, as well as in the library offices at the MCU’s institutes.
- Lending books, peer-reviewed journals, various editions and documents.
- Comprising reference lists for research papers by request of students and staff.
- Index-linking of articles and periodicals by UDC and Library-Bibliographical Classifications for MCU researchers.
- Comprising electronic bibliographic references.
- Scanning and recording data on computer media.
- Offering a cross-library reader’s pass.
- To use the Library services, you need to receive a library pass and create an online Library account.
- Please visit one of the Library’s offices with your student or staff ID and 1 photo (3х4 cm).
- You can use the Catalogue Search without the library pass to find books and articles. However, with the pass you can take advantage of further options such as pre-ordering books.
Pre-Ordering Books Online
- You can pre-order books via your Online Library account.
- Please log in using your account details.
- Find the editions you need using the Catalogue search.
- You can add the maximum of 50 editions to your Personal Bookshelf (Selected Editions tab).
- You can pre-order editions only if you have no library editions overdue.
- The last copies of editions cannot be borrowed. You can read such editions in the reading-hall.
- You can receive your pre-ordered editions in one of the selected Library offices on the next working day or within 3 days since the order date.
- You can check the status of pre-ordered editions on the Ordered Editions tab.
Address: MCU Main building, 7th floor, Room 3105
4 Vtoroy Selskohoziajstvenny proezd, Moscow, 129226
Tel.: +7 (499) 181-68-60
Office hours: 9 a.m. — 6 p.m.
Monday to Friday