Information Technologies are more than just an addition to our lives. MOOCs, messengers and LMS have become the norm that transforms every sphere of human endeavor. These days, technology and digital education seem to be discussed everywhere we go – at seminars or in an everyday dialogue with colleagues.
The aim of the 4th International “Modern Digital Didactics” Conference is to address and debate the new digital educational reality that has been shaped for the past few years. The programme of the Conference includes 2 plenary sessions – Digital Didactics: Hype or Reality? and Digital Didactics: Research Frontiers – and a Digital Battle.
The following issues will be discussed at the Conference:
- What will the digital textbook of the future be like?
- Are Immersive Technologies effective?
- Does “Hybrid Learning” really exist?
- How do teachers and their innovative practices transform?
- Will digital certificates replace diplomas?
- Alexander Asmolov (member of the Russian Academy of Education, Head of the MSU Psychology of Personality Department, Director of the RANEPA School of Anthropology of the Future);
- Natalia Kiseleva (Deputy Head of the Department of Education and Science of the Moscow City);
- Igor Remorenko (Rector of the Moscow City University, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Education);
- Evgeny Terentiev (Head of the HSE Institute of Education);
- Daria Kozlova (First Vice-Rector of ITMO University);
- Victoria Kopylova (Vice-president of the Managing Company of the Prosvesheniye Publishers);
- Pavel Kuzmin (Rector of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation Academy);
- Ruben Akopov (CEO of the “Digital Education” company);
- Dmitry Zelivansky (Head of Commercial Programmes, Director of the “Vtoraya Smena” and “Zaochka” projects at The New School).
If you are interested in participating in the Conference, please register here.
The Conference will be held in a hybrid format.
See more information on the Conference’s website.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.