MCU Institute of Foreign Languages will host International Colloquium Time and Culture in Linguistic and Literary Discourse. Colloquium will discuss of ideas and research results on how time and culture impact language and literature.
Relevant topic areas of the Colloquium include, but are not limited to:
- American literature at the crossroads of language and culture.
- Dynamics of the English Language, British literature and culture.
- Categories of space and time in literary works.
- National identity in literary, scientific-journalistic, business and academic discourses.
- Promotional and marketing linguistics.
- Lockdown as the subject of discourse analysis.
The Colloquium language is English.