The Institute of Law and Management is engaged in a variety of research activities
- Hosting regular scientific conferences
- Running the Human Rights Research School and the Project on Children’s Rights
- Releasing research data in a number of collections and papers, monographs, textbooks and conference proceedings, including MCU Vestnik
Our teaching staff
- Undertake research in collaboration with law makers
- Advise the government departments and legal practitioners (committees of experts, lawyers, etc.)
- Train civil servants and teaching staff
- Collaborate with the Russian and international academic and educational institutions and public organizations
A number of student legal and research organizations function at the Institute of Law and Management, such as the Student Government and the Student Scientific Society. The students are involved in international and all-Russia scientific conferences, workshops, round tables, scientific paper competitions, student research and practical projects run by the Law Society of Russia. They contribute to providing legal services for the Legal Counseling Office of the President’s Administration.
Projects run by the students that support Moscow’s educational institutions:
- Public Legal Education in collaboration with the students of Moscow State University and Kutafin Moscow State Law University.
- Law School (since 2014).
- Teaching at Moscow Schools. In 2017, as part of celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Federal legislation on human rights ombudsman in RF, our students held more than 100 classes in Moscow schools.