The field of study “Education and Pedagogical Sciences” is represented by the Ph.D. programs:
- General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education;
- Theory and methods of professional education;
- Theory and methods of teaching Russian;
- Theory and methods of teaching History;
- Theory and methods of teaching foreign languages;
- Theory and methods of teaching arts;
- Theory and methods of teaching music;
- Theory and methods of arranging social and cultural activities;
- Theory and methods of teaching (digitalization of education);
- Theory and methods of teaching computer science;
- Theory and methods of teaching mathematics;
- Correctional pedagogy.
The scope of the research fields includes pedagogical processes, educational systems and their regularities, design and implementation of educational technologies for solving the issues of teaching and learning, science and research, culture and social sphere.
The programs provide research scholars with a wide array of scientific tools to study and apply in their research on educational and socio-cultural systems, the processes of teaching, upbringing, development, socialization, educational expertise and monitoring.
Field of Study
Language of Study
Period of Study3 years
Research in the field of education and social sphere
ANY QUESTIONS LEFT?
For more information please contact our Admissions Office
+7 (499) 181-21-77, +7 (499) 181-21-33, firstname.lastname@example.orgChoose another program