MCU Institute of Natural Sciences and Sports Technologies invites undergraduate students, graduate students and young researchers to take part in the 4th Research-to-Practice Conference ‘Step on the Ladder of Science.’
Relevant topics of the Conference:
- Physical culture and sports as a space of the actualization of sociocultural transformations in the digital era
- Physical Education and Health & Safety in the modern learning process
- Theory and methods of youth sports
- Innovations for qualified athletes training
- Children and youth sports in Russia: problems, questions, solutions
- Comprehensive rehabilitation of diverse social and demographic population groups
- Formation of responsible attitude to health and healthy lifestyle in students
- Natural and anthropogenic ecosystems structure and functioning
- Improvement of content of natural sciences education and learning environment
- Youth initiatives in solution of topical issues of geographical science and education development
Venue: Microsoft Teams Platform
The Conference language is Russian.
Submission deadline for papers: December 5
Conference proceedings will be indexed by Russian Science Citation Index.
The participation to the Conference will be confirmed by Certificate.