We invite you to take part in the international scientific-practical conference V.I. Lubovsky’s Contribution to the Russian Psychology Formation and Tendencies of its Development at the Present Stage.
The key purpose of the conference is to summarise and analyse the scientific and methodological heritage of V.I. Lubovsky, his contribution to the development of the system of special education, and to identify current trends in the development of special education.
The main areas of the conference are:
- V.I. Lubovsky’s contribution to the formation of the modern system of education of physically disabled persons.
- Modern problems of diagnosing developmental disorders in childhood.
- Special educational needs of persons with disabilities and their consideration in the creation of special conditions for obtaining quality education.
- Trends in the development of modern special psychology.
- Problems of functioning of the Psychological Support Service in the educational space.
The participation forms are the following:
- report (15 minutes);
- discussions (up to 5 minutes)
Link to the broadcast of the scientific-practical conference clck.ru/36SWtX
Online (MS Teams) and offline
8 Panfyorova St., Bldg. 2., Moscow (Institute of Special Education and Psychology)