Join a discussion titled “Analysis of video and images using machine learning technologies” at the International Conference “Big Data in Education”.
- General methods and practices of video and image analysis;
- Emotion analysis with the use of cognitive services
- Analysis of the students’ involvement into the educational process
- Vladimir I. Solovyov (Russia, Moscow), head of the Department of Data Analysis, Decision Making and Financial Technologies, Financial University
- Ruslan S. Sulejmanov (Russia, Moscow), head of the Department of Information Technologies, MCU
- Vasily V. Shevtsov (Russia, Moscow), head of Information Technology Support, RUDN University
- Polina V. Nikulina (Australia, Sydney), visual analytics specialist, Sydney University
- Dinar H. Garipov (Russia, Moscow), expert of Education Solutions, Microsoft
The discussion will feature some cases for colleagues working in this field, as well as provide interesting information for those who never took part in such projects.
Register to participate in the Сonference.