The Japanese Language Department of the Institute of Foreign Languages announces a round-table conference ‘Japanese Companies: Aspects of Verbal and Non-verbal Communication’ dedicated to working in Japanese companies. The speakers will reveal to the students efficient communication strategies, helpful recommendations, and, of course, share personal experience of working in Japanese companies in Russia and Japan.
- Natalia Ageyeva ‘How to be Successful in a Japanese Company’
- Tatiana Khlebovich, Mikhail Skovoronskikh ‘Business Communication in a Regional Office of an International Trading Company’
- Evgeny Demochkin ‘Personal Experience of Finding Employment at Japanese Companies in Russia’
- Valeria Isafarova, Kirill Isafarov ‘Working in Japan: Keigo and Discrimination’
- Ekaterina Son ‘Case study: Applying for a Job to “Think Laboratory” in Japan’
After listening to reports, the students will have an opportunity to ask questions regarding the principal discussion topics.
Anna Savinskaya, Senior Lecturer at the Japanese Language Department
Sofya Kuznetsova, Senior Lecturer at the Japanese Language Department
Address: Room 519, 5B Malyj Kazennyj pereulok, Moscow, Institute of Foreign Languages.