The MCU’s Institute of Lifelong Learning invites teachers of Russian, educators of Russian schools, educational managers and administrators, as well as researchers in education science, to take part in the International Pedagogical Forum Methodology of Digital Didactics: Modern Approaches to Teaching and Learning in Russian language.
The Forum’s objectives are
- dissemination of educational practices of open and distance learning technologies in Russian language;
- development of international cooperation in the field of education to ensure scientific and methodological support of Russian language teaching.
The Forum aims at
- improving the participants’ competences in methodology of digital teaching and instructional design of open distance learning;
- distributing the experience of implementing efficient models of open education, based on best Russian and international practices;
- introducing open digital resources for instructional design, application of distance technologies for learning in Russian and teaching Russian.
The Forum comprises two tracks:
- international speakers’ presentations in the TED-x format;
- presentation of best practices of implementing open digital resources for instructional design, distance technologies for learning in Russian and teaching Russian.
- Teaching Russian online and offline: challenges and perspectives by Anatoly Berdichevsky, Austria;
- Applying the ispring software for teaching Russian as a foreign language by Irina Makarova, Russia;
- Developing socio-cultural competences when learning idioms and proverbs at Russian language classes by Natalia Mukhina, Russia.
The Forum will be held in Russian.
The proceedings of the Forum will be indexed by the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
For further information, please contact Svetlana Smirnova of the Organization Committee: email@example.com.