Join the panel discussion on the topic Data Mining as the Basis of Effective Management within the framework of the International Conference “Big Data in Education”.
The key factor in educational system management is the analysis of the users’ digital footprints. The difficulty to this solution lies in the unwillingness of educational systems to provide the necessary data for analysis and the decision-making powers of those who can influence the development of such systems for data usage.
At the panel discussion we will consider the best practices of identifying, analyzing and using data for effective management decision-making.
- Data mining and adolescent group atmosphere
- Adaptive learning systems on the basis of the MES (Moscow Electronic School) data
- Forecasting and monitoring the dynamics of educational results of university students
- Tatiana G. Anokhina (Russia, Moscow), director general, Kribrum
- Roman B. Kupriyanov (Russia, Moscow), deputy head of the Department of Information Technology, MCU
- Vasily V. Burov (Russia, Moscow), co-founder, Information Culture
- Mikhail A. Rudkovsky (Russia, Moscow), director of payment services, Moscow Bank PJSC Sberbank
Register to participate in the Conference.