All international students and members of International Faculty are required to have a medical insurance when enrolled or employed at MCU.
The minimum insurance requirements include:
- Medical consultations and treatment from a physician and medical specialists;
- Doctor’s home visits/emergency calling of ambulance, emergency hospitalization;
- Basic diagnosis: X-ray, ultrasound, etc.;
- Trauma treatment;
- Basic therapeutic and surgical dentistry;
- Repatriation services on medical grounds;
- Services for posthumous repatriation to the country of permanent residence.
You can purchase a medical insurance in your home country prior to arrival, or consult with one of the insurance companies in Moscow here.
Contact the International Relations Department to get further assistance.