All international students are required to have a medical insurance when studying at MCU.
The minimum insurance requirements include:
- Medical consultations and treatment from a physician and medical specialists;
- Doctor’s home visits/emergency calling of ambulance, emergency hospitalization;
- Basic diagnosis: X-ray, ultrasound, etc.;
- Trauma treatment;
- Basic therapeutic and surgical dentistry;
- Repatriation services on medical grounds;
- Services for posthumous repatriation to the country of permanent residence.
You can purchase a medical insurance in your home country prior to arrival, or consult with one of the insurance companies in Moscow, such as ‘Energogarant’.
Contact the International Relations Department to get further assistance.