The student ID card grants you special privileges to explore museums, galleries, and parks at reduced prices. This benefit extends beyond Moscow to all Russian cities. Simply present your student ID at the ticket counter to get the discount.
Additionally, there are numerous galleries that offer free entry, such as the Gary Tatintsian Gallery and the Triumph Gallery. You can also attend many new exhibition openings without any charge, unless they require a special invitation. Here is a compiled list of some museums, galleries and places of interest that provide privileges to students of Russian universities:
- Tretyakov Gallery
- Multimedia Art Museum
- Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts
- State Darwin Museum
- State Museum of Oriental Art
- Russian Impressionism Museum
- State Historical Museum
- Vladimir Vysotskiy Museum & Center
- Digital Art Center Artplay Media
- Moscow Museum of Modern Art
- Garage Museum of Contemporary Art
- MARS Center of Contemporary Art
- Moscow Zoo, etc.