Department of Education Informatization
The Department, among the first ones in Russia, has attempted to provide student teachers with complex instruction in systemic, reasonable and efficient usage of informatization tools. This objective defined the principles of student training, which is aimed at rendering it fundamental and less dependent on ever-changing and ever-developing digital tools.
The Department aims at
- introducing to students the positive and negative aspects of usage of information and telecommunication means in education;
- building understanding of types and fields of effective informatization means usage;
- training future teachers in informatization methods that answer the needs of the academic process, training results monitoring and assessment, extracurricular, research, and organizational work at schools and universities;
- building knowledge about the requirements to the tools of education informatization and their basic quality assessment principles;
- instructing in informatization strategies and means and their practical implementation.
tel.: +7 (495) 618-40-33
address: 29 Sheremetievskaya str., Moscow, 127521