Keynote expert speakers
- Viktoria Sokolova, certified IB trainer, MYO and DP programme teacher, Moscow (teaching experience at IB schools in Spain and Thailand)
- Kristina Potapova, PYP programme coordinator, China
- Lyudmila Volod’ko, certified IB trainer, PYP programme coordinator, Azerbaijan
- Oksana Akimova, MYP programme coordinator, Georgia (teaching experience at IB schools in Kazakhstan)
- Tatevik Nalbandyan, certified IB trainer, PYP programme coordinator, Armenia
The discussion issues included professional development of teachers, establishing global professional community, cooperative planning, tools and platforms for distance learning. Participants drafted the framework for future cooperation.
The video recording of the meeting is avalilable here (in Russian).
The Master’s program International Baccalaureate: Theory and Technologies is offered by the the Institute of Digital Education since 2014. The graduates of the programme receive both Russian state diploma and international IB Educator Certificates in Teaching and Learning that are valid in all IB schools around the world.