The Institute of Law and Management (Law Faculty till 2014) was founded in 1996. It is proud to be accredited by the Law Society of Russia and enjoys a collective membership in the Association of Russian Law Schools and Association of Legal Education.
The Institute of Law and Management is a reputable academic institution which trains specialists for
- Municipal and federal institutions
- Law-enforcement agencies
- Law firms
- Notary offices
- Educational institutions and businesses
- Government agencies and Moscow magistrate courts
- The Center for Education Law and Public Legal Education
- The Education Law Lab is involved in a variety of research projects commissioned by Moscow Department of Education. The Institute holds seminars and extension courses for heads of educational institutions as well as for the teaching staff
- The Legal Counseling Office offers legal advice to individuals and educational institutions
Our graduates are highly competitive and continue to fare well in the job market. Pursuing a career in law with a high ranking state university, you get a chance to fulfill your personal and professional potential working as a civil servant, politician, at businesses, or for educational institutions.
The Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities to ensure that our students benefit from all the latest technology. You will definitely appreciate the courtroom, criminal science room, legal clinic, regularly updated library facilities, four computer labs with free access to legal reference systems, multimedia (smart) classrooms.