The Moscow’s Center for Certification of Teacher Qualifications at MCU is an innovative space aimed at providing a high-level assessment of teacher qualifications and development of professional competencies and qualities of teachers. The Center’s work is based on the efficient methodological system that has been successfully applied within the project ‘Moscow’s Teacher Certificate’. Since 2017 more than 1500 students, and 263 independent experts from 114 educational institutions have participated in the project.
The Center’s activities:
- Certification of students and graduates majoring in education science
- Diagnosis of initial teacher competences of young teachers at employment by Moscow’s schools
- Certification of teachers engaged in secondary vocational programmes
- Assessment of professional teacher’s competences
- Training experts in conducting assessment procedures for further participation in the Center’s certification projects
- Evaluation of the professional progress of pre-service and employed teachers
- Developing teaching competences at the workshops featuring analysis of lessons and teaching aids with moderators
Address: 43/1 Marshala Tukhachevskogo St., Moscow, Russia
The MCU Certification Center on Facebook.
MCU experts presented best teaching practices in Verona
MCU experts took part in the international training program for school teachers and educators that was held on November 10–14, 2021, in Verona
MCU enters the ranking of Moscow’s best universities according to hh.ru
MCU enters the Ranking 2020-2021 of best Moscow’s universities according to the headhunting website hh.ru
The successes of The ‘Moscow’s Teacher Certificate’ project in 2020
MCU launched the 2020–2021 certification of student teachers within the city educational project ‘Moscow’s Teacher Certificate’.
The faculty of the Institute of Secondary Vocational Education undergo qualification certification
The Institute of Secondary Vocational Education tests a tool for precise and unbiased certification of the faculty’s qualifications.
Director of the MCU Certification Center
Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor