Field of Study
Psychology and Pedagogy
Language of Study
Period of Study2 years
Tuition fees (per semester)105 000 RUB
Entrance exams 2018
1 Minimum score is a pass score for competitive admission
The program is focused on developmental and educational psychology, advanced educational practices of pre-school, school and higher education.
Based on the study of the works and concepts of the school of Lev Vygotsky, students have the opportunity not only to learn the foundations of cultural-historical psychology, but also to formulate their own research questions, which will be the basis for the Master’s thesis.
- Acquaintance with modern studies of the psychology of thinking, creativity and development;
- Internship in the innovative Moscow schools and kindergartens;
- Practice on the assessment of the educational environment of kindergartens using international tools;
- Practice on the assessment of the school educational results using advanced Russian tools;
- Designing and realization of own research works.
The graduates are future teachers-designers, psychologists, researchers, consultants, experts in public and private educational institutions in Moscow.