If you are currently enrolled at one of MCU partner universities and the requirements of your training program allow, you can apply for studies during one or two semesters at MCU.
Exchange students are offered such courses as Russian Language and Culture, Russian Language and Literature and other specialized courses developed by MCU institutes.
- Please contact the international relations or study abroad office at your home university.
- Provide all the required details to the exchange coordinator, such as your name, email address, sex, field of study, study level (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD), and the desired length of study at MCU.
- The exchange coordinator will then send this information to MCU International Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After confirming all the details with your home university, we will send you a welcome e-mail with instructions regarding the application process.
- After you submit all the required documents, we will apply for an official invitation for your visa and issue an acceptance letter. You will need these documents to apply for a Russian visa at your home country.
Join our international community!